Terms & Conditions
This Website (lewisroadcreamery.co.nz) is owned by Lewis Road Creamery Limited (‘we, us, ours’). By viewing and using this Website you are deemed to agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, you must stop accessing and using this Website.
On this Website you will find information about:
- Our story
- Our products
- Our partners
- Our team
- Our awards
- Our locations
The information set out on this Website is for the purpose of helping users access materials that are most relevant to their needs.
The Lewis Road Creamery Website is intended to provide general information to the public. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Lewis Road Creamery accepts no responsibility or liability for any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies, in the information provided. Further, it will not be liable to anyone in respect of any loss, damage, injury or expense, suffered or incurred as a result of reliance on the information on this Website. To the maximum extent permitted by law we exclude all liability in relation to the Website whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any loss or damage however caused (including direct, indirect, consequential or special loss or damage, or loss of profits, loss of data, loss of savings and loss of opportunity).
Visitors to this Website are advised that:
- Material on this Website is information of a general nature only, and is not intended to address the specific circumstances of any particular individual or entity. For specific health, nutrition, business, or legal advice, please contact an appropriate entity.
- This Website is operated by Lewis Road from New Zealand. The information on this Website may not be appropriate or available for use in other jurisdictions. If you choose to access this Website from a jurisdiction other than New Zealand, you do so on your own initiative and you are responsible for compliance with any applicable laws of that jurisdiction. These terms and conditions are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of New Zealand.
- This Website contains links to third party websites and materials which are not under the control of Lewis Road Creamery. Lewis Road Creamery is not responsible or liable for the contents of any linked website, or any link contained in a linked website. Lewis Road Creamery provides these links only as a convenience, and the inclusion of a link does not imply endorsement of the linked site by Lewis Road Creamery. Lewis Road Creamery will not liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage suffered by you from accessing, using, relying on or trading with third parties.
- Lewis Road Creamery reserves the right to prohibit links to this Website and you agree to remove or cease any link upon our request. You may not frame any part of this Website content by including advertising or other revenue generating material.
- Lewis Road Creamery may change, delete, add to, or otherwise amend information on this Website without notice.
- Each page on this Website must be read in conjunction with this disclaimer and any other disclaimer that forms part of it.
- If at any time we do not enforce any of these terms or conditions or grant you time or other indulgence, we will not be construed as having waived that term or condition or our rights to later enforce that or any other term or condition. Further, if any part or provision of these terms and conditions is deemed to be invalid, unenforceable or in conflict with the law, that part or provision is replaced with a provision which, as far as possible, accomplishes the original purpose of that part of provision. The remaining terms and conditions will be binding on the parties.
- These terms and conditions will not be deemed to create a partnership, joint venture, agency or employment relationship of any kind between us and you.
The material on this Website is the copyright of Lewis Road Creamery. Material (which includes any trade marks and logos) may be copied for personal use, or for educational or research purposes provided that it is appropriately attributed to Lewis Road Creamery. Material on this Website must not be used for commercial purposes or for any other purpose without the prior written consent of Lewis Road Creamery. Resources are provided freely for use by any individual or business as long as ownership of them by Lewis Road Creamery is respected and communicated and they are not altered in a way that infringes upon the Lewis Road Creamery copyright or other intellectual property rights. Where any inconsistency exists between this intellectual property statement and any intellectual property statement contained in any document on this Website, any such inconsistency shall be resolved in favour of the latter document.
Website communication tools
If you use any communication tools available through this Website (such as our ‘Get in touch’ service), you agree only to use such communication tools for lawful and legitimate purposes.
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions of use at any time by notifying users of the existence of the amended terms and conditions through the Website. By continuing to access the Website, you agree to be bound by the amended terms and conditions.
If you have any questions or concerns in relation to the Website or these terms and conditions you can contact us in one of the following ways:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 0508 666 269
- Mail: Suite #202, 8 Commerce Street, Auckland Central, New Zealand or P.O Box 106449, Auckland City, Auckland, New Zealand